Thursday, May 31, 2012

What I Just Finished: I'll Walk Alone



I picked this book up at Walmart for $5.99ish.

I needed to preoccupy myself on a road trip home earlier this month.  I hadn't brought any work even though I had so much to do.  Unfortunately for my stressed out soul I finished the only book I'd brought on the ride to Arkansas.

So, you see, I had to find something, anything, to rescue my mind from the impending anxiety brought on by wasting seven hours in the car.

So, Marry Higgins Clark it was.  Typical for Clark, the book was slightly suspenseful and the reader couldn't be sure which characters were reliable and trustworthy and which one was the dirty scoundrel.

I drank  in the 418 pages in the car because there was too much else to do when I got home. 

Okay, but not great, it got me through, and for that I am thankful.

Happy Reading,

No comments:

Post a Comment