Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Too Graduates!

 On Saturday I skipped out on the Derby to head to my alma mater and watch my best friend Too graduate from college.



It's funny to me that we're friends.  I mean I never imagined that my potluck roommate from freshmen year of college would turn out to be one of the dearest, closest friends of my life.  I never imagined that another person could know me so wholly and, whether she agreed or not,  love me anyway.


 Too and I lived together for three years.  We laughed and cried and studied and didn't study and took pictures and skipped class and went to chapel and skipped chapel and spent entire nights talking.  We've been through the thick of it, this girl and me.



Too taught me what it's like to have a sister.  Her soul is one of beauty, and I'm so blessed to know it.


I am so proud of all her accomplishments, the things she will accomplish, and all the good she'll do (and already has done) for our world.  




Congratulations, pal.




P.S. This is day thirteen of my twenty-one day blogging adventure. So far, so good. Then again, it is only day thirteen. . . .Is it safe to say yet that it actually is going well? 

No comments:

Post a Comment