Wednesday, May 9, 2012

My To Do List*

*No part of this list is fabricated or exaggerated.  I wish.  All items on this list are due between May 14th and May 25th.  Holy. Cannoli. I don't know if I'll make it.




-Grade 52 research papers
-Validate authenticity of 52 research papers
-Grade 424 dialectical journal entries
-Grade 68 Psalm 23 rewrites
-Validate authenticity of 68 Psalm 23 rewrites
-Grade 89 Poetry Analysis Papers
-Grade 318 poems
-Validate authenticity of 318 poems
-Write a supplemental reading test
-Grade 45 supplemental reading tests
-Create a worksheet
-Create, proof, and submit two final exams
-Grade 90-106 final exams (specific number TBD)
-Create and submit lesson plans
-Verify final grades
-Read 189 pages of a book (just got that little sprinkle of joy YESTERDAY)
-TRY TO REMAIN CALM (should this be at the top? Maybe breathing should be at the top?)


If these were the only things happening, I might be a little more okay.  As it is, I still have a husband, friends, church activities, and a life to live.  Also, instead of spending my eight hour work day working on the items on my to do list, I spend my eight hour work day molding the young minds of America.  Oh, bless.


Again, Holy. Cannoli. That's all I can say any more: Holy. Flippin'. Cannoli.



P.S. This is day fourteen of my twenty-one day blogging adventure. Two weeks down; one to go!  I'd say it's going well. You know, except for that I'M FREAKING OUT BECAUSE MY TO DO LIST IS CRAZY IMPOSSIBLE.

No comments:

Post a Comment