Monday, January 24, 2011

6 Months, and I Forgot.



Hub and I have been married six months today! Don't worry, that's not what I forgot.  These past six months have flown by, and I've enjoyed every  minute.  Except those minutes I was really, really sick after our honeymoon. Since it's been six whole months and my mouth has been shut about it, I think it's time to talk about my wedding.  Right after our wedding, we went on a cruise for a week, drove to Atlanta, then to Arkansas, packed all our stuff, some sickness was trying to kill me, moved to Louisville, and good gracious I was too exhausted to talk!  Believe it or not, my friends, that last sentence is no exaggeration.  It was a whirlwind, maybe 25 whirlwinds.  I can't be certain.  After we got settled I wanted to write about our wedding, but I didn't know what to say.  Things like, "IT WAS SO COOL!!!" "It was the most funnest ever!" "Hub and I were married in a fairytale setting.." etc, etc.  just didn't seem right.  I needed time to process.  I think I've had plenty, so here we go.  If you'd like to read about how it all got started, click here for our engagement story.  (If that' link isn't working for you, I'm sorry. I don't know why.  If you're still curious, check out October 2009. The Ouachita Trial. )



On another note, I forgot to post Sunday Snippets yesterday because I'm a failure at life.  Actually, that's not true. :) I forgot to post Sunday Snippets yesterday because this apartment has turned into Project City.  When you figure out all the different projects I spent my weekend on, you'll forgive.  Mostly I'm just talking to my dad.  He hounds about these things.  Anyway, more on Project City later.

Stop by tomorrow for some Bridal Party Appreciation. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment