Monday, January 17, 2011

Happy Birthday to My Husband.



My husband is the kind of man that people say no longer exists.  He opens the car door for me and always remembers his pleases and thank yous and never lets us go to sleep angry.  He cleans up the kitchen and takes out the trash and always remembers to dust.  He is funny and he can dance if he wants to and he is better at ironing than I am.
Five years ago he climbed into my heart and made a home there.  Marrying him was one of the best decisions I have ever made.  It is an honor to be his friend and his wife.  My greatest fear is losing him, and my greatest hope is that he will be immeasurably blessed.
I would walk to the ends of the earth with him because I know he would never stop protecting me or loving me or laughing with me.
I hope the next twenty-three years are even better than these.
Happy Birthday, Hub!

No comments:

Post a Comment