Friday, February 24, 2012

Sundries

*If Melvin doesn't quit ramming his head on hard objects, he's probably going to forget how to walk.  Last week, he fell off of a retaining wall and hit his head.  The next day, he fell off a concrete step and hit his head.  Just this morning he jumped and slammed his head into the wooden table leg.  I can't even count the number of times he's whacked his little brain on the bed frame or the coffee table.  Here's to hoping it doesn't effect his cuteness. Come to think of it, maybe this impending brain injury will make him forget how to bark; now that, friends, would be fabulous.

*My new favorite word is phantasma.  It means "a ghostly apparition" or "nightmare." I wish it meant something more joyful so I could use it more often.  Oh, well.

*Maisie snatched one of my TOMS and chewed a little at the inside.  I almost killed her.  I guess mildly damaging one shoe is a pretty good track record for a 10 month old puppy, but I still struggled to contain my rage.

*Hub got into grad school. I AM SO STINKIN' PROUD.

*I think it is so rude when someone spell's a person's name wrong on a Facebook post.  I mean, seriously?  Why is it so hard to make sure you're spelling your friend's name right?  Sheesh.  Maybe I'm picky, but I see a big difference between Sandy and Sandi or Jonathan and Jonathon or Connor and Conner or Lauren and Loren.  Let's get it together, people.


The end,

No comments:

Post a Comment