Thursday, February 23, 2012

Another Book I'm (re)Reading Now...


I'm usually not a fan of Christian fiction because it seems to be totally unrealistic, and I've found few Christian fiction books that were well written.  Redeeming Love by Francine Rivers, however, is a different story.  I first read this novel several years ago, and I've forgotten much of its plot, which is why I'm so excited to be reading it again because I remember how much I adored it.  

So far I've read the first fifty-one pages, and I'm hooked again.  The story is beautiful and beautifully written.  Rivers uses language flows seamlessly from page to page, and her use of imagery hooked me from the beginning.  The theme of discovering God's truth is easily plucked out of the first few pages and carries the reader's attention while focusing her on the protagonist of the story.

It's lovely, and I can't wait to keep reading.

I hope you're reading something fabulous too,

No comments:

Post a Comment