Sunday, April 17, 2011

Sunday Snippets

"If I could only give three words of advice, they would be 'tell the truth.'  If I got three more words, I'd add: 'All the time.'  My parents taught me that 'you're only as good as your word,' and there's no better way to say it."
--Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture


~~~~~


"Somehow, in healing others, we ourselves really do find healing."
--Joy McMurray, http://blog.cjanerun.com/2011/04/sgps-joy-mcmurrays-of-eowyn-dragons-and.html


~~~~~
Oh, by the way...in case you didn't know..
Today is my birthday!
Happy Birthday to Me!

Are you wishing me a happy birthday?  I thought so.
Thanks a mil!

1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday to you.

    ReplyDelete