Monday, April 11, 2011

The Prince and Princess Came to Town


Some of our favorite little(ish) people came to town for a few days of their spring break.  We all had a blast.  Hub and I always enjoy hanging out with the Prince and Princess. (I call them the Prince and Princess because sometimes we refer to their parents as the King and Queen of Sheba, so it fits.)
 On Sunday we went to Cherokee Park (a favorite of mine!) and flew kites.  It was great fun, even though we were not such proficient kite fliers as we had anticipated.
 Once the Princess was bored of flying kites, we had a photo shoot of sorts.



She took some pictures of me too, but I'll be honest and tell you not many of those survived.


I hope you had a fun spring break like we did!  


P.S.  I realize none of these pictures show actual kite flying, but these were my favorites, so the others didn't make the cut.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment