Thursday, November 19, 2009

The 'g word' and other thoughts.

Okay, so I know it isn't Christmas yet, but I get in 'holiday mode' a couple of weeks after Halloween. I love, love love this time of year. I always enjoy watching the color of the leaves change and stepping on crunchy leaves as I walk around campus (I know it's a weird fascination, but I enjoy it nonetheless).

Tomorrow marks the last day of school before Thanksgiving break :) I CANNOT wait. Even though I'm going to have a lot of homework to do over the week-long furlough, I'm still looking forward to it. A break's a break, right? I thought so, too.

The only issue I have with the approaching holiday is the approaching end of said holiday, because then it's crunch time in the school world. We're talking serious amounts of work. It always amazes me how much I can get done the two weeks before finals.

Now that I've brought up finals, I'll lay it back to rest (in a second), because the mention of finals means the mention of the end of the semester which means the mention of the beginning of the next semester which means the mention of the end of the next semester which means the mention of graduation which makes me nervous. I know I probably shouldn't be compartmentalizing all of the upcoming changes in my life, but I am. End of story. Okay, well, that's enough. No more mention of the 'g word.' Got it? Good.

No comments:

Post a Comment