Friday, April 27, 2012

Spring Break 2012: Montreal!

For Spring Break this year, my family and I headed up north to Montreal to visit my cousin Sony (her real name is Sonya, but I called her Sony when I was little, so I'm calling her Sony now).


Coming up this week I'm going to tell you all about our trip.  We laughed a lot, had some interesting taxi experiences, ate good food, shopped, walked, went to museums, and I kind of fell in love with the city.  It had an Americanized Europey kind of feel, or maybe it just felt like Canada. 




Here's Melvin hanging out in Hub's suitcase while we packed.  What a cutie.


Stay tuned for more adventure!



P.S.  This is day two of my twenty-one day blogging adventure.  So far, so good.  Then again, it is only day two. . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment