Friday, January 6, 2012

I'm Back, Y'all. I think.

Fear not, friends.   I have returned to the blogosphere, though I doubt you had major concerns for my safety.  I didn't really mean to leave in the first place; I was all committed to a blog schedule and promising myself I'd use more pictures and... well, you know how I do.  At least this time I have a good excuse for my half-year absence.


Ladies and gentlemen, though I'm certain you already know because the only people who read me are my mom and dad, I got a big-girl job.  That's right; I'm a real, live teacher molding the minds of the future generation, students who are only 6ish years younger than me, but who's counting.


I got hired quite surprisingly only six days before the school year began. Talk about fabulously stressful.  It made for an interesting transition from stay-at-home-work-part-time-go-to-grad-school-some to full time, first year teacher.  Six days is a tiny window of a transitional period, but I survived, and now I'm back to tell the tale.


In the time I've been gone, many things have happened:
-I got a big girl job. (I know I already mentioned that, but I still find it exciting).
-I hit a cement column with the rear passenger door of my car.
-I added an "r" to the word "best" in front of a classroom of high school sophomores.  Talk about a great way to wake up 1st period.
-A bestest friend Charles got married!
-Hub and I got another puppy!  (His name is Melvin.  Pictures coming SOON).
-I made some resolutions for 2012.  (You know I love those).
-And much, much more, but the details escape me now.  See, this is why I really should keep up my blog.  Otherwise, I forget my life.


Anyway, I came to say that I'm back.


Stay tuned, 

No comments:

Post a Comment