Saturday, March 26, 2011

Wildflower Honey, The Finished Product


I would like to take this time to point out that I did participate in the actual painting.  I begged my husband about a million times to take a picture of me painting, but he didn't.  (Don't be surprised at this; I wasn't :). 
 
Once we finished taping, we got started on the first coat, and we let it dry over night.  We tackled the second coat the next day, and when it was good and dry, we put it all back together.  The entire project took us about 3 1/2 hours of actually working.  I didn't include dry time because we got to sit on the couch and watch t.v. or sleep, so it doesn't really count as "project time."  I have to admit, I was pretty impressed; I was afraid it would take us more like 3 1/2 years.

Here are pictures of the finished product!







Now, if only I could do something about those cabinets. . . 

No comments:

Post a Comment