Sunday, December 5, 2010

Sunday Snippets

"Her letter reminded me of a recent article I had read in the paper about a "hands off" policy now in effect in nurseries, schools, and other institutions for children. I understand the reason--child molestation is a heinous crime--but there must be a balance. How ridiculous and unrewarding for a teacher to congratulate a child on a task well-done by saying, 'Pat yourself on the back.'"
-- Emergence Labeled Autistic; Temple Grandin

~~~~~

"Good teachers are worth their weight in gold and I was lucky to have good teachers."
--Emergence Labeled Autistic; Temple Grandin

~~~~~


"Your fears never go away.  You just get more comfortable ignoring them."
--Jason Ritter; People


~~~~~


"And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him."
--Colossians 3:17


~~~~~


"I love people who make me laugh.  I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh.  It cures a multitude of ills.  It's probably the most important thing in a person."
--Audrey Hepburn; www.thinkexist.com


No comments:

Post a Comment