Friday, December 3, 2010

Belated by a Day

 To the woman who throws the best birthday parties, tells me everyday that she loves me, gets in to wild and crazy adventures, devotes herself to others, believes unswervingly in the good, and always has a smile.
Happy (belated) Birthday, Mama!
I love you to the moon and back a milliontrillion times.
Thanks for never letting me give up.
Thanks for being my biggest fan.
Thanks for loving me no matter what.
Thanks for all the happiness you share.
Thanks for being you.
I can imagine no greater friend.
I can imagine no greater ally.
I can imagine no greater mother.
I love you all the ways my heart knows how.
You are my rock.

1 comment:

  1. Heaven has given to me, the loveliest gift that can be in the wonderful young woman you have become!
    I love you forever, I like you for always, as long as I am living, my baby you will be!!!
    LUB!
    Mama

    ReplyDelete