Thursday, October 15, 2009

How Quickly Life Does Move!

I cannot believe it's already midterm week! It seems like this semester is flying by (the same observation I usually make about every semester, haha!).

So far, this has been one of my busiest semesters, but what's a senior year for anyway?

I'm turning in my senior symposium paper on Monday. I can't believe it's already time for that, but I am pretty excited to get it in. When I was assigned such an early presentation date (Oct. 23), I thought it would be awful to have to get everything done so quickly. However, after going through the process and learning how time consuming it is, I have realized that presenting on the first date is a blessing for me. After the 23rd, it's over and done with, so I'll have a little more time in my schedule to get more done and have a little extra free time (hopefully ;-).

I just finished reading Shakespeare's Twelfth Night, and I loved it! I'm excited to start reading Wanting by Richard Flanagan. It's an assignment for my Post Colonial Lit class, so I hope it's good. I'll let you know :)


No comments:

Post a Comment