Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Easter Eggs 2011


Maybe if I had not procrastinated and had remembered that I had lovely pictures of our Easter eggs to post, you would have gotten a nice post about our Easter experiences.  (BUT) I did, and I didn't, so you didn't.  Sorry about that.  I hope you aren't heartbroken.  Okay, so I know you aren't.

Easter egg dyeing is my favorite, and Hub loves it, too. Every Easter since we started dating, we've dyed eggs together.  And since I'm all about establishing traditions early, this one is definitely going to stick.  I wish we could dye eggs more, but maybe then it wouldn't be so special and so fun.

I hope my children (in the far away future) like to dye eggs.  If they don't, I'm totally forcing them to do it anyway.

Do you have leftover dye?  If so, call me!  We could dye some non-Easter eggs together.
You know it's a great idea.

                                                           Loves,
 

P.S.  Yes, I did mean to use the salutation "Loves."  I quite like it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment