Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Back to Blogging.

I took a blogging break so that I could live a little.

My agenda?
-Go to Florida.
-Get married.
-Go on a cruise.
-Go to Atlanta.
-Go to Arkansas.
-Pack to move.
-Move to Louisville.
-Unpack.
-I think you get the drift....

So, now that all the traveling and craziness has settled down (has it?), I'm back to blogging again. I'm glad to be back. It's a routine, and right now, Hub and I are both craving some routine. We moved one week ago tomorrow, and our days have consisted of Target runs, unpacking boxes, trips to the dumpster, arranging furniture, Kroger runs, etc, etc. There is no real method to the madness, but things are starting to come together.

I promise to blog about the wedding and cruise and fun festivities, and I promise to blog about moving and post pictures of our cute new place at the Crescent. (Eventually).


It's good to be back. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment