Sunday, February 28, 2010

Getting it Together.

Dear Self,

Get with the program; you can do this! Fill out the applications, make the phone calls, read the books, do the assignments, plan the lessons, take care of the relationships, send the emails, say the prayers, sing the songs, smile the smiles, laugh the laughs, and do your best (at ALL of it)!

Sincerely,

Yourself


Welcome, ladies and gentlemen, to my daily inner dialogue. I'm at a place right now, and it's a place I've never been before. Since I don't like change all too much, new places don't always suit me too well. Rather, I don't always allow myself to be suited. So, my goal for the week is to get my act together because I really, really need to. It is time that I make decisions, stop being afraid of failure, and do what I need to do.

I'll let you know how it goes. Also, I haven't forgotten about the last time I said, "I'll let you know how it goes," so don't think I have.

It is my wish for all of you this week that you can get it together. If you have it together, then it is my wish for you that you'll pray for all of us who are still working on it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment