Saturday, January 23, 2010

I'll Give It a Shot. . .

In my last post, I told you about what was happening in my life, and then I sort of said I'd blog about how I made a guinea pig out of Julie & Julia, and then I didn't. I am sorry.

I'm still not blogging about the guinea pig project, but I promise it will come.

I want to blog more regularly this year, but I'm afraid to commit to blogging once a day. You see, I'm not really afraid of the commitment; I'm afraid of the failure. I am afraid that if I say I'll blog once a day that I will miss a day and then I will fail. I'm not really good at failure; in fact, I'm terrified of it.

Anyway, I still want to blog more often. Since a blog a day still seems scary because of my busy routine, for now I'm committing to blogging once a week. Surely, surely I can handle that! When once a week feels good and cozy, I'll add another day maybe. We'll see what happens.

Anyway, sorry it's been so long. I'll do better.

Oh yeah, I'm counting a 'week' as Sunday to Sunday. That's all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment